This Blog is information about when Hotmail Down, stopped working problem having in your Microsoft Account with the help of Technicians you can find a solution for Hotmail not Working Problem. Reasons why Hotmail login /sign in /Password not working […]
This Blog is information about when Hotmail Down, stopped working problem having in your Microsoft Account with the help of Technicians you can find a solution for Hotmail not Working Problem.
Reasons why Hotmail login /sign in /Password not working Today
Depending on the type of problem you are facing, there can be different reasons behind it. Knowing the reason can help you in taking the right step to fix the issue. The various reasons behind the ‘Hotmail not working on chrome’ problem are mentioned below.
- The browser you are using is not compatible.
- You are using an outdated version of your browser to open Hotmail.com.
- Your device has compatibility issues with Hotmail.
- If you are using mobile app, you app is not up-to-date.
- Your browser has too many caches and cookies stored.
- An antivirus or any other third-party app installed in your system is interfering with the www.Hotmail.com.
- Your internet connection is not working properly.
- Your account has been suspended or blocked temporarily.
- The security of your account has been compromised.
Solution to Fix Hotmail Not Working on Chrome
Clear Your Browser’s Caches
- First of all, open your browser and then click on the menu available on the top-right corner.
- Click on More tools tab and then choose Clear Browsing Data.
- Now choose the time period and then check all boxes.
- After that, click on Clear Data tab to complete the procedure.
Update Your Browser
Sometimes Chrome creates many problems while working, but make sure that your browser is up to date. An updated version fixes various technical issues that you confront during the accessing. To update, go to the settings and then check the latest update if available.
Connect using HTTPS
- First of all, go to www.account.live.com
- Click on Connect with HTTPS under the Other options.
- Select Use HTTPS automatically.
- After that, click on Save tab.
Check the third-party app installed in your system
If any antivirus or other application is causing the ‘Hotmail not working’ issue, temporarily turn it off. Once you are done with the Hotmail, you can then turn the application on. Similarly, you can also try to disable your browser extension temporarily if the problem is created due to the extensions.